About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

June?

I am pretty much swamped with *checks schedule* sleeping.
Since work started. I have lack of sleep. 35km away from home every day.
DUDE. aku tak biasa lagi.
So currently, enjoying every bits of the weekend till Monday.
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I love my job. It is just that with work, we have this long-distance relationship.
I have to drive 35km just to be in love with work. Darn.
So if any of you people know anybody who is finding for a roomate living in Bangi or Putrajaya. Beep me in the comment box. I can't take the distance. SO SLEEPY.

Oh le beau is going away merantauing utara to Melaka this coming two weeks for his uni programme. Imma krai myself now and count the calendar till he is in the same state as me.
Yeah, mengada liddat. Will update properly soon. Ciao.

p/s: brain is producing some literature piece. So watch this space.

No comments: