About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

That 'Lucky'

3 years ago. I learned, within that 3 years. Love gives so many patience to one, that eventhough it is a one way road. I learned that you can wait that far and that painful when love is at the end of the road. But then, that road put me on halt. So many pains. So many tears just waiting for something I thought it will be. 

At that moment, I lost hope that maybe, love wasn't meant to be.
But at that very time, God is great, He let me know that my wait wasn't for nothing. He lead me to show a person who went beyond my sight. I kept looking at the wrong one, the furthest one, when actually I overlook at this one boy, whom was by my side. He is and still near to me up to this very moment. But previously, I kept searching away, it's not that I ignore him. No, but it was more of, he wasn't the man I thought would want me cause he has everything. I well... am just me.

But that boy came just in time. Just in time where it is right. Where I saw, his patience, double of mine. He stayed with me, through my emotional wreckage. Through my annoying moments. Through my ups and down. Still is, he is my best friend. It's been a year and more since that wreckage of waiting at that one way road. That past has gone. But I met a new path, this one meant for me to wait just like I did. But this time around, it is sure. Only we're waiting for the best time to be where we both want to be. This time around, patience is tested, for so many things, but this time around, I am not alone. 

And so I learned, that 3 years of waiting meant for this wait. But am not the only one waiting. God is always there, watching, hearing and always always just. He knows just when is right, never too late, never too early, it is always that one moment. Both of us could've just start what we start now 5 years ago, within that 5 years we known each other. But God knew better. So we grow apart to know ourselves better, before we meet again, but at that different path. So here we are, waiting for our moment. 
I told him, he will always be my best friend. My support. And here we are, praying for our very best, doing our very best. To stay strong. Insya Allah. It doesn't get easier. But I always believe, when it does, we'll be the happiest. 

Thank you for always being there when I fall. Thank you for always reminding me God is with me. Your presence is my gift from Him. :)

p/s: That Lucky song we have. Always.

No comments: