About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Friday, August 16, 2013

So long not good night

It's been a month. I am on hiatus.
Exactly a month?
So here's to a new post. Okay. Seriously hard to maintain a post every day. Jangan cakap everyday. Every week pon susah la hai. So what shall I blog now?


Pretty much about...
I have no clue. I just feel like clicking. So I will.
It's august. Times flies fast. Yet in the midst of this, sometimes things move slowly and so difficult times comes more often

I wish I can breathe out a long and VERY LONG AND LOUD sigh. But life's not worth that sadness. So. We just accept it and try to move forward. Amma type in a laid back manner now. Right after this post.

No comments: