About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mercun dum dam

Assalamualaikum and hello people!

So
Pretty much blurred now. And no, blurred lines songs have no connections to this post. Okay, lawak hambar. So this is like the 10th? or the 11th syawal. Syawal this year is pretty normal. But I guess, it's true what they said, as you grow older, you sort of feel the vibe lost with your age. Things starts to become dull, and seriously, rindu zaman yang I was so excited with every house trips and just receiving duit raya. Plus, at this age, banyak of the older generations either have return to meet Him. Or ada yang dah tak berdaya or not as fit as a fiddle as they were. I once recalled memories with a friend of mine, how much we missed that excitement we once had, that moment where we just as excited to receive duit raya, eat kuih raya, pakai baju baru and all so cute and pretty, lari satu rumah with our cousins. Now, pretty much few salams, take pictures, then anti-social moments by updating at the social medias, then makan, then either sleep or watch tv.

Oh God. Bosan -_-
Less the excitement.
But all and all. that is what we called life lah kan? Apa mau buat.
This year, I don't enjoy raya as much, cause by the 5th Syawal, I was up and on track at work. Praktikal lagi kan? So I was beraya-ing at the office. But it was good. Plus the raya mood has taken all of the people in my department, so there was raya songs, then they started to decorate the office. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the fact that they are so excited and to see them excited, I feel theirs too. Duit raya? Ya I still got it, since am still studying, but the feel is not the same. Instead I feel guilty dapat duit raya instead of giving it at this age. Oh God, sumpah rasa da tua. To be honest, am actually anticipating to get married, of that time nak raya with husband lah. Lepas tu, raya with new baby. Eh wah eh wah. Fast forward sangat kan? No. it's freakin the truth. Just because I am 23. I am not young. WHY LA. no I am not. So it's pretty legit to think about that.

So.
Yeah itu je la pun. What I always try to do everyday for this syawal? Embrace it while I still can. Oh well. dah. Pagi2 bangun terus blog. Perangai sangat taw wanita. LOLs. Raya pictures? ehehe. Nothin much but I will leave you with this one favourite picture that we took. Yeap my family went back to Batu Pahat for raya. I think it was still as lovely as it is :) But it was sad, knowing that one after another, our cousins are wed off. Tinggal gitu je la. Ah apa mau buat, hidup ma. Jalan sahaja.

Still. Raya is raya so I will end this with a wish of Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri :)
Oh and don't forget puasa 6 for this Syawal. Puasa la tak rugi apa pun. Instead you gain His love more and insya Allah, it will be a blessing filled with every greatness.


No comments: