About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sudah dua tiga :)

Salam everyone and greetings!

After 3 days of my birthday, I just had the chance to reply all the wish given by wonderful people.
Alhamdulillah. I am blessed with such presence. No words could describe the feeling. I am surrounded by wonderful people. Maybe in the past, I would always count how many wishes I get. But now, it doesn't even matter. It's good to know, that people still remember, and have the time to type it at my timeline, or sent it through text, or make that call. or even tweeting it! That few seconds to me, when you guys type the wish, means more to me :')

Friends have been by my side. Through everything, and they have been the awesome support and kept wishing me the best for my birthday.

So yes. I am twenty-three years old. I am now considered as a woman :)
I am on my way to be a better person and insya Allah, always be a better muslimah.
I am blessed as I have lived this far. This long.
Pelbagai cabaran dah, tapi ini baru sedikit. Namun, Shafeena rasa bersyukur sangat diberi peluang mempelajari pelbagai ilmu, dan melalui pelbagai pengalaman.
It has made me mature, every step of the way. Blessed w supportive people along the way.

What am I expecting for this year?
Getting better and better every step of the way.
More smiles and insya Allah. Be one step closer every day to Allah :)

Again everyone. Thank you so much! Jazakallah! :)

p/s: Happy Birthday  :) To the arwah grandfather of mine. Thank you for giving me such beautiful name. I will always. Always. Miss you. Kita jumpa di alam sana. Al-Fatihah. 

No comments: