Saturday, December 28, 2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
As I enter his car, I seriously feel like breaking down. I should've just treasure the memory dari awal. not halfway through baru nak sedar, this is one time lepak session. Now da jadi apa dah. What if after this, he finds a girl, this lepak thing will never happen again? Aku akan jadi pendengar cerita cinta dia, while on my side, I feel the hurt and aching pain to hear that he is happy with another. Like that never happened before, well it did happened. Enduring it was a pain I cannot go through it again. Not again. Both of us are very much single now, but none of us said a thing. Well, I didn't because I can't bare to lose him. I would rather hurt and be hurt with this situation dari lose him in my life. So, during the journey, again, aku terdiam. Asyraf asyik toleh ke arah aku. Agaknya, dia da start risau aku terlalu diam and well, obviously there is a frown in my face.
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Yes, I promise not to spill out spoilers for this movie.
- I praise (endlessly) on the graphic that Disney used for this movie. BEAUTIFUL! I kept going "WOAH" and felt like I was a kid again, amazed by every single detail of how magical it is. They made the details so pretty especially the scene of 'Let It Go' sang by Princess Elsa. The ice sculpture, so pretty! AH all I can say, its pretty, pretty, pretty all the details I can see it! Magical fits the description. I tell you, the animation team did not just sit at their chairs and draw, they went very far and very detail and particular on the graphic. I read that they even went to Norway and Canada to make everything alive. Kid you not. Go google.
- The musical score, Oh-My-Gosh. Amazing to my ears! Tremendous score. I love it love it! There's a pinch of traditional folk sort of music and instruments used (of what I googled and as I remembered, wiki said Norway folk songs?) and mixed of Disney's classics era and modern spin. Long have I heard such nice and lovely score since the old days of Disney's glorious classics day, which come from either Disney's Princess Movies or Lion King. The Lopez couple, Robert and Kristen Anderson, alongside Christope Beck did a wonderful job in creating the melodious songs. Bravo!
- I have to warn you, it is full of musical. Yes, most of the part, they sing a lot. To those who got used to Disney's cartoon, (the ones produced in the present time) being not musical, this one is, well full of it. But don't worry! They have nice musical scenes which in the end, I keep on repeating again and again numerous times (countless on repeats I must say!) on my playlist.
- The plot :
- Well the story is based on Hans Christan Andersen's 'The Snow Queen'. But I say, don't expect it to be as gruesome as Andersen's (well it's Disney, what do you expect?) I love the fact that the creative writers manage to do such justice to the movie storyline (Read: movie storyline, like really the movie) and it's no typical Disney Princess as we see. There's a reality reflecting to it, through the valuable lessons that the writers manage to insert it into the movie. (Hint: I will still try not to spoil it. I told you I wont, I wont. I WON'T!)
Okay no. Hahahah (okay this is weird)
- Anyway, I like the fact that nobody falls in love with a stranger at first sight (Like the previous Princesses) and that love that saves the day, is not true love first's kiss, but the real definition of love. I love the fact they made it close to reality. (see told you I wont spoil it, in a way I didn't)
- The fact that there are no BIG celebrity names that are voicing the characters, so the story really focus on the characters. Seriously Kristen Bell didn't ring a bell to me when I saw the credits. But you will start to be very curious who voiced these characters. They are splendid voice overs to the characters, and they brought them all to life.
- Forget about spotting Rapunzel and Flynn, because I got so caught up with Anna, I didn't realize it. (unless you have a friend who watched the movie, then he/she can spoil it to you and both of you will end up being all excited and amazed, just the two of you, really, while the others staring at you guys weirdly)
- I just love Olaf and Sven. Yes, the innocence trait in these characters really made the story more fun and enjoyable.
- Because the producer is John Lasseter, people, it is LASSETER. (okay fine, you guys don't know him, here who he is) The Director of Toy Story, A Bug's Life, and The Producers (and executive Producer) to movie such as Finding Nemo, The Incredibles and now Frozen. Why Lasseter again? Because he is damn good in his job, and he knows. He just knows, that is why he now the Chief Creative Officer at Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios. He is a LEGEND in animation. are you kidding me? (yes now you know the fun fact on Lasseter. the icon of mine on animation, okay enough)
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
P/s: I miss everything but I do not wish to repeat it.
hati aku terusik,
air mata menjadi teman,
ku tenung ke arah bintang,
menyingkap perasaan dulu,
aku ditemani puisi dahulu
bukan seperti malam lain,
seumpama malam yang dahulu,
bila kita berkata melalui hati
membalas ucapan melalui tulisan
hati aku terusik
sekaligus minda membisik
"memori ini kah aku rindu?"
aku ditemani hujan
tapi bukan hujan yang di luar
yang di dalam,
dalam diri seorang wanita
yang kini merenung kembali
memori di kala remaja
memori di kala puisi
adalah kata-kata mereka
di kala memori itu memberi inspirasi
mengungkap apa terkubu di minda dan hati
tapi malam ini
apa yang menjadi memori dahulu
hanya mampu menjadi memori
aku menyingkap memori
memori itu kekal menjadi memori
P/s: Catching Snowflakes - Pixie Lott.
Monday, October 28, 2013
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
bummer. what am I talking bout? -_-
so I have issues to talk about. and one short story to talk about. lets make this happen
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
at this moment I am grateful to Allah for having this chance to greet and be greeted back by a hello.
There's one person you just want to keep close because of the memories and smiles. and am happy it is that old friend of mine :)
Thank you old friend.
For many wisdoms, for many supports.
Friday, September 13, 2013
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
It is third of September. I am now unemployed. Which means I have been off from work for erm..
Okay over sangat.
While I might seem happy with classes going to start soon (ah suma ni dusta kara, sat lagi sampai assignment dengan deadline suma, aku meroyan lagi over). I miss my internship place :( I miss it a lot. I got so used to it that it feels awkward to wake up on Monday tak pergi keje. To not cross the road kat simpang KLCC tu. To not flash my harian id to open the door to the office. To not have that lunch group and makan kat Warung Kak Jee. Banyak la to not to not. I really miss it. But overall experience, I rate it as wonderful! Ha gitew. Konon sampai motto wonderology la kan. But seriously it does. That is one experience worth saving in my mind. I met new people, made new friends, found new experience and went through amazing journey as a future me (dalam masa 3 bulan je). But rasa cm da berzaman.
|Rasa cm nak sepak lelaju je diri sendiri|
Sunday, August 18, 2013
But at that very time, God is great, He let me know that my wait wasn't for nothing. He lead me to show a person who went beyond my sight. I kept looking at the wrong one, the furthest one, when actually I overlook at this one boy, whom was by my side. He is and still near to me up to this very moment. But previously, I kept searching away, it's not that I ignore him. No, but it was more of, he wasn't the man I thought would want me cause he has everything. I well... am just me.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Exactly a month?
So here's to a new post. Okay. Seriously hard to maintain a post every day. Jangan cakap everyday. Every week pon susah la hai. So what shall I blog now?
Pretty much about...
I have no clue. I just feel like clicking. So I will.
It's august. Times flies fast. Yet in the midst of this, sometimes things move slowly and so difficult times comes more often
I wish I can breathe out a long and VERY LONG AND LOUD sigh. But life's not worth that sadness. So. We just accept it and try to move forward. Amma type in a laid back manner now. Right after this post.
Sunday, July 14, 2013
There will be at that point of life, the world decides to go against you. You fall level by level. First, you feel the hurt. Then you fall to the knees. Followed by falling straight, weakless then worse, hopeless to the ground. There you are, at that battlefield, no one to turn to, no one to reach, no one to hold. All you have is strength, hope and faith. The second passed, your sight is fading, heart is beating, beat, by beat, beat, by beat. You can't die cause death is not written. You are forced to brave through the wounds, pain and suffering.
This moment is when you learn, to force to brave to write, what is unwritten. You learn to crawl, to kneel, to stand. No you don't walk as fast, nor even run. Crippling through the path to recovery. Even time won't heal the pain. You heal yourself. You train yourself. To be heartless, stronger, and vengeful. To avenge not the vengence of hatred. But rather your self's dignity, pride and honour. What's left of you, is what makes you stand tall.
This point, is where you learned to live and move forward to write the unwritten. One sword, one sight. One fight and with The One next to you.
Live and let be, may you heal with honor.
Monday, May 13, 2013
May you be in good health and smiling always.
One week left till this semester ends. Time flies very fast. I was ranting how I wish January can pass by fast. Well. What did you know. It's May already. Two more weeks, marks half of the year. I am starting to look back. Looking back of the past 3 years, how I've grown, change, and went through hardships that I fell, stand, walked and now running. I stop at this pace to look back of my undergraduate years. I have one semester left. It hasn't grip me yet. But I know it will be emotional. As much as I rant, cry and temporarily dislike certain point of life here, I know I am smiling now, as it let me be who I am now.
So here I say, keep believing. I'm here with you guys, through my words, through my scribbles.
Sunday, May 5, 2013
There are ways, to debate.
Ajak pergi kedai kopi,
sorang mungkin order milo, sorang lagi order kopi
tak apa. Duduk, cerita pendapat masing-masing, tukar pandangan
Apa dia ckp, respect, apa dia cakap terima. Give and take.
Bukan relationship je nak give and take
How I wish sometimes, these websites don't exists,
sebab lagi maju kita, lagi senang kita berbalah
Don't you think so? :)
Jadi. Take a step back, think, after this GE13.
bukan UBAH kerajaan/parti/selanjutnya
tapi UBAH diri kita sebagai Muslim dan jaga hubungan kita, antara satu sama lain.
Wouldn't that be a lovely thing to do? :)
May Allah bless us in this journey :)
Jazakallah my friends for reading. & May the best results help us with our future.
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Yes, the driving is a bit tired. But am getting used to it. Luckily it's my final year.
I'll reveal the company somewhere in June. Alhamdullilah. Tempat da confirm. Tapi tak syok la reveal skang. hehe.
So. This is just updates. Nothing much really. So I bid you goodbye. For now. With a normal p/s: alongside.
Life is full of things to fulfill, but always remember.
Fulfill your duty to The Creator, Allah SWT, and Insya Allah everything will fall into place. Sesungguhnya Dia Maha Mengetahui :)
Friday, March 29, 2013
A small girl.
and her grandfather.
Happily, the girl is smiling, while the grandfather (while from what I was seeing through the hand gestures) explains to her what the traffic light means. Red means stop. Greens means go. The girls nods again and again happily while repeating what her grandfather did, alongside the hand gestures.
I end up reminiscing my own memory. Dulu, aku lah budak kecil itu. Having the old chap next to me, bringing me around Ampang, for endless driving here and there doing chores and going to kedai. Even my first LRT ride was with him to Masjid Jamek to go to Mydin. But I was very much that girl, in the car, tapi time tu Mercedes yg lama nan besar tu. Well, can say I sinked underneath the big seat since I'm small. But that conversation and image of the two individuals, made me think a long way.
I do miss my grandpa. The man that well, brings laughter half of my life. No. Almost 2/3 of my life. Who taught me, my first bike ride and told me
"Tak apa, takde tricycle pun you can ride the bike. If you fall, bangun. If you hurt yourself, it'll heal, tapi nanti awak pandai. Awak belajar"
Mind you the road back at my grandparent's house is quite..steep. But he encouraged me to try.
So, for that one time. I was grateful the traffic light turns red.
My mind come to think, that walaupun ada red light in life, it's okay to stop and look around. When you see what you have to see, then go when the light is green. You'll be wiser after you start to acknowledge things around you.
If I saw scenes of that matter.
I'll end up crying. Missing. A presence long gone. Today. I smiled. I am grateful, to once have that presence around me. Grateful, that I was that girl once. I've grown to be who I am and insya Allah. Further move forward with a better view. Plus, I'll see him again :) For today, I knew, Allah wanted me to look more, more than just memories. I'm amazed with the fact that all of that thinking, happens within only
3 minutes. or less.
You see, thats why we should stop and think through
We're gifted with aqal and the inspiration and ideas comes from Him
So. In the end, the traffic light turns green.
But before that, the girl turns to a view of a driver, smiling.
I waved and said hello.
She smiled and waved happily and turn to look and telling her grandpa of the person that just say hello.
I made the turn, away from the car. Not only did I say hello, but thank you, for a wonderful image and may the girl be blessed with amazing presence like how I do :)
Subahanallah. Allah always has its ways. It is either we decide to make use of the time and space to think.
Everything has it's reason.
"What did you do when the traffic light is red?"
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Tapi apa orang lupa la kan. Cinta pun ada pasang surut. Yang down itu pun cinta. Dah nama sayang, maka yg baik kita terima. Yang buruk kita terima.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Look up. Pray and just go through the hardest part. Because, when you learn to go through it, and just embrace every moment, even the hard ones. You'll learn to appreciate it.
just keep on praying you stay strong. Stay strong.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Ruginya saya sebelum ni, antara sedar tak sedar.
ps:always always. Look around and be grateful for blessings beyond your expectation :) Dia sayangkan kamu. Selalu.
Alhamdulillah. I am blessed with such presence. No words could describe the feeling. I am surrounded by wonderful people. Maybe in the past, I would always count how many wishes I get. But now, it doesn't even matter. It's good to know, that people still remember, and have the time to type it at my timeline, or sent it through text, or make that call. or even tweeting it! That few seconds to me, when you guys type the wish, means more to me :')
It has made me mature, every step of the way. Blessed w supportive people along the way.
More smiles and insya Allah. Be one step closer every day to Allah :)
Friday, February 22, 2013
Rakan : 'Shaf, erm. Nak tanya soalan boleh?'
Saya : 'Leh. kau kenapa. Tanya je le'
Rakan : 'Weh, kau jangan rasa offended plak'
Saya : 'Ah jadahnye. Insya Allah tak. Tapi kalau ada aku bagitahu'
Rakan : 'Erm. Kau macam ini sebab si fulan tu ke, sebab kau ikhlas?'
Sunday, January 27, 2013
p/s: Makin tersenyum melihat nikmat-Nya terbentang luas sepanjang masa. Allahuakbar :)
Thursday, January 17, 2013
So many things happened, even words cannot describe how I went through it all. But all and all. I am very happy and little by little. Fall in love with Islam all over again. The beauty of everything. Guess what I found most shocking? The fact that whatever that is permitted in Islam, written in the rules, becomes the one thing that people nowadays are freaked out with. It is like benda yang halal dalam Islam, yang baik dalam Islam, dipandang pelik dan as if benda tu kalau nak di amalkan jadik janggal. Sedangkan benda itu benda baik. This discovery, made me feel devastated. Baru la Shaf sedar, what world am I living in. What sort of environment am I facing? Is this the true way of living?
That is where I started to search for the real truth. Alhamdullilah. Little by little. Allah has made the path more easier than I expect it. The best part, Allah showed me a way through a blessing He gave me. Blessing apakah itu? :) I shall keep it my own little secret until the time is ready. Definitely not a baby la kan. Jadahnye, aku kawin pon tak lagi (dalam hati nak cepat la kan. kbai) But through that, I learned what every one kept repeating that simple phrase, that at the age of 22. only entered my head.
Indeed it is. So I am very very blessed to be where I am now. Very happy. By far, this year, Insya Allah will be scribbled with more new things. So looking forward to more things to scribble. Even I might scribble some short story. :D Let's wait and see.
Oh and to you :) I will keep on praying. For our endless journey.
p/s: to my future endeavors, I will start with Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. :)
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Senyum aku pada Asyraf. Tengah aku tersenyum tu, aku perasan Asyraf da lama tersengih kat aku. Aku pun cair la kan. Tapi kata nak bla, aku still tercegat kat situ. Tah kenapa, aku rasa macam Asyraf nak cakap something kat aku.
Ika tersenyum dan suruh Asyraf pulangkan aku cepat. Aku tergelak je tengok Ika cakap camtu, tapi mata aku terus terbeliak besar la sebab macam kantoi di situ. Aku senyum je kat Asyraf dan ucap bye dan bagi salam. Terus berpaling dan gerak ke arah kereta Ika. Hati aku sayu, sedih nak cakap bye, tapi kepala aku asyik tenangkan aku, nak sedih pun buat apa. Nothing is there. So don't expect anything. Aku masuk keta, secara tak sengaja, mengeluh dan termenung.