About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

To mars and beyond

To my old friend,
I'm not sure if you're still reading this. I stopped writing ever since because I need to move steps away. But like every other things, I turned back to the things I scribble just to know where I stand now. Sometimes, I look back just to reminisce. I have the feeling that sometimes you do come by and read the scribbles I made. So here I am, scribbling this, I miss a presence of my old friend. The one that I can share what about my studies and around. I have long accepted the fact, we can't be more, but here I am telling you. I miss the presence of a friend. I pray for your happiness wherever you are. I pray that you do well. I'll be there to celebrate you success soon. 

Till here.
p/s: it's been this long. it's been this quiet. 

No comments: