About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rainy night

Tonight I'm crying for all the reasons that I kept.
It's hard.
But the only thing that made me live and breathe easy afterwards, when I think of the good things that might come out later.
They said, everything happens for a reason. I believe in that reason. God knows better for everything that I went through.
I may cry on this side but on the other side of the future.
I am breathing.
Properly.
For all I know. I pray that nobody or anyone that I love will have to go through what I am going.
It's too much for me but i know how it feels.
And always believe that, it may be hard, but He's right there watching.

p/s: here comes the pain

No comments: