About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

For a thousand years and more

3 years ago. I refuse to believe happy ever after exists.
I refuse to believe that maybe that someone is out there.
It's not that I did not believe at all. I do. But half of me doesn't wanna get hurt.
The other half. Well.. she still wants to believe. Despite the pain.
Today.
For all the right reasons. Am blessed. To see and to meet. A boy that changed every perception.
Alhamdullilah. He made me believe that within that thousand years. He'll come.
Some might say that I am madly deeply in love.
Well. I can't deny that.
But this I for now can say. Is not the ordinary cinta monyet.
Mungkin kali ini. Yang benar. He came unexpectedly.
At a time where I wasn't ready. Well. I thought I wasn't.
Tapi hanya Tuhan yang tahu. Apa yang terbaik.
Dengan dia rasanya macam sudah lama kenal.
I did not say, that he'll be my future. But for all I know
I am blessed to feel this moment. For all the things he bring and for the happiness and patience that he has towards me. For the acceptance that he loves me for who I am.
It's a lovey dovey post.
But here I am blessed.
Grateful to Allah. for He knows what is best for me.
Thank you for the endless understanding and for so many things you taught me. :)

p/s: I'm counting down. Still do. Few more and we'll be there :)

No comments: