About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

And it keeps on counting

No matter how life is now. I am happy. I have someone next to me. loving me every way I can imagine. 
Funny thing is, he knows I am this crazy.
He knows am not at all sweet.
He knows am not even close to romantic. 
He knows I suck in saying things that can comfort him. 
But he still stays.
now tell me.
Why shouldn't i be this happy?
I think i should be more happy than this.
I'm blessed and grateful.
For now. I am praying for fate to say he's mine :) 
To my best friend, my annoying joker, my other half. 
Words not enough. But I guess you know :)

p/s: 5 years and this is worth the wait 

No comments: