About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Life like this

Finals is here. I wish to blog more. But I ran out of ideas.
It's either I do have something to write, but I have short term memory. The next thing you know. I end up babbling things away from what I wanted to say.
I am in my 3rd year 1st semester. Next semester will be the end of my 3rd year. Which means one more year to go till it ends. I believe that it's not gonna be long. Believe me. It won't. I am kinda scared of what's gonna happen after I graduate. I haven't think about it much. I did. Well I did planned it. But. I haven't thought it's gonna come soon. I kept seeing myself doing the same college routine. I'm 22. Things are moving fast. Am I ready? God knows. But in the mean time. I'm treasuring, scribbling and learning every step of the way. Insya Allah. Life keeps on surprising me :)

No comments: