About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

'So why are we here, talking to each other again?'

I've been repeating this song again and again. It's like a day without this song. I don't feel erm.. complete is not the word. But it reminds me to look at myself again and again. I love this song. I am not a big fan of Lil Wayne but this songs touched me. I think he got this idea from Michael Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror' since he mentioned that in the lyrics. Bruno Mars is in this song too. My goodness he's on every song. Everywhere. I don't hate him. I don't know why I sorta dislike him. Maybe he's overrated to me. Thank God he's talented. So yeah. I don't think this song can be your favourite song, but it can be mine. I like the sort of song that reminds me who I am.

Mirror - Lil Wayne feat. Bruno Mars

No comments: