About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Where are we here?

I was watching This Is It. When I saw MJ singing Earth Song, tears came down. When I was a kid, this video/song, it's the only one I dislike to watch cause I know I will cry. I know how he feels when I see destruction and all these things are happening around me. I love nature. one thing about me is, when I see nature, I feel calm, at peace and that's the gift that God gave us, in order to balance our world around us. But unfortunately not all appreciate what some of us do. It hurts me in many ways, like MJ to see these things happen around us. He's my music idol not just of the music, but also his message. Now, we barely see artists like this. Can you name at least one?


No comments: