About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

That time when

My friend once told me
Love is beautiful. It may hurt the first few steps.
But towards the end, it'll be with you forever.
It was 5-6 years ago. Back when I didn't really understand that.
I'm starting to get a hang of that.
Because whatever you experience in the past, can never be blamed at.
And carried towards the future.
That teach you to be stronger than before, and to appreciate love more than ever.
I pray mine will be a happy ending. I may not request for a happily ever after
But just the love that I will keep forever.
God is great. He's looking after me and my heart.
He knows.
and definitely, I'll be waiting for that miracle to happen.
For now. Let's smile :) and be blessed for every thing.

p/s: it's time when it's time :)

No comments: