About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

That heart set

It's true when you have your heart set out for that one person.
Your heart can never see the same for others.
That one person is the only one who can change things.
Make you feel happy.
Make you feel perfect.
Make you feel complete.
I don't know at what pace am I standing.
I love that feeling
but I'm in a confuse circle.
I don't know what I'm doing, whether it's wrong or right.
I don't know if he sees thing in the way I do.
I don't know whether he feels the flutters.
I wanna try to be sane.
I wanna try to hold on.
It should be easier this time, isn't it?
But it's even harder than before.
I guess I have to brace my heart even stronger than before.

p/s: I can't breathe.

No comments: