About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Don't just say goodbye

They say. When you set your heart out. All the love songs starts making sense. All the things you feel will be not ordinary. The first time I heard this song. It was nonsense all over it. Then. It changed. Though really, I may not agree with some part of the lyrics. I may have to say, the chorus and the bridge sorta make me cry. Sort of. I end up laughing the next few mins, not cause of how silly this is, but how the irony that I said this won't touch me at all. Well look at me now. I am head over heels. & yes. Like him, don't just say goodbye. I'll pick up these broken pieces till I'm bleeding, If that'll make it right, don't just say goodbye. I was broken before when I decided to walk away from you. But now. I'll try everything it takes to keep it.
Cause there’ll be no sunlight
If I lose you, baby
There’ll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it will rain, rain, rain...

Don’t just say, goodbye
Don’t just say, goodbye
I’ll pick up these broken pieces ’til I’m bleeding
If that’ll make it right
-'It Will Rain by Bruno Mars'-

p/s: this is how I'm fighting every part of me that is scared of almost everything. Especially losing you.

No comments: