About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

What should've been


Walking down the road,
Walking down the steps,
Where we took out together.
Promises forever, but then you went away,
Away from all the steps,
All the steps that we made.
Tell me now,
should I stop, or run to you?

I was there,
When you needed me then.
I was there,
When you look me in the eyes.
Telling me, how it could've been,
Could have, should have, would have,
Between the love that we believed,
but we couldn't find the real beginning.

It hurts, to walk right past you.
It kills, to believe the end.
My heart screams for the real dream.
When in time I know,
Dream is just a dream.

I was there,
When you needed me then.
I was there,
When you look me in the eyes.
I was there,
When you tell me that we should begin steps,
together, forever,
but we ended, what we didn't start,
When I saw you walking now,
down the road,
With her. Next to her. Without me.
I was there,
I was there.
once there.
I'm still there 
foolishly thinking,
of a place,
Where we could've begun

p/s: This is how you 'killed' me to pieces.

No comments: