About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The cry

I'm not okay.
Never was. never will.
I'm hoping someone else can take this pain away. It hurts to know that I kept thinking bout you but it was never that way with you. Its hard when you hide the scar but when you see it, it's visible to you but you hide it from others. When you see it you sat to think how that happened. The pain you had to go through.
No I'm not okay. I wish you can be my distractions.
I wish you can be the one flipping my heart. I wish you're the reason I smile when I wake up in the morning.
I wish I can change to everything you want. but that wouldn't be me. 
I'm angry that I still miss you. I hate myself for even thinking about you. 
I'm not okay
I was never okay


No comments: