About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

wishful night

You hurt me without even saying a word.
When I think of you too much then I start to realize you are not even mine. 
But funny how you can make me smile whenever I think about you.
It hurts badly tonight to know you give me hopes without doing anything special
But I know whenever I want to forget you
You will come later on holding me tight asking me to stay.
I'm amazed at how you can make me feel close to you 
funny thing is you didn't even do a thing. 
This thing is like wishful thinking
the wishful thinking of seeing you in the future when I know that wish might end up making me hurt in the end.

p/s: but it won't hurt if you see the way I do

No comments: