About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

This note

I feel like crying tonight. I don't feel so good about this feelings.
Whatever happens. I miss you. and just so you know.
These feelings are real.
I love you more than a friend could ever love you.
You're my special friend.
You're my prettiest friend.
You're my special someone.
Whatever happens. I hope you always know this.
I didn't ask for these feelings at all.
But there is a reason why I have this feelings.
and I hope one day I'll know why.
I know there is a reason behind this
There is.
But here I am telling you this.
You mean a lot to me.
If we're not meant to be.
I'll find someone like you.

p/s: I love you.

No comments: