About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Heart to heart

I love the feeling when I think about you. The butterflies that I have when you say hello. I'm a fool when it comes to you. I love the fact that we're like almost there. I love the feeling when I'm around you and hearing your voice is my favourite song. But this feeling hurts me. When I don't know the way you really look at me. I hope your eyes see the way I do. Kau masih lagi miliki hati aku. Masih lagi. Boleh tak , wahai si pujangga, kalau awak turun dari atas tu, dan turun bersama saya ? or at least. Let some one else replace you? But you know I won't let that happen. In the end, I still want you.

So confused wanna ask you if you love me   
But I don't wanna seem so weak   
Maybe I've been California dreaming  
In this California king bed  
We're ten thousand miles apart


p/s: I miss our ramadhan moments. the closest I get to you

No comments: