About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Words never lie. People do

I've been on hiatus because I dont know why. I guess no ideas yet have come to my mind.
I don't bother to blog about my life, because thats like revealing to the world how I am.
I am not an artist. Nobody bothers about it.
If I were to blog about places, restaurants, or give reviews about anything.
Like some would even read it or take note of it.
My blog functions as a place to inspire people.
Maybe yes, maybe no. It might inspire some it might not even touch anyone
but who cares. still. I manage to blog for a reason i believe in.
I can't do this in tumblr. cause mainly ppl find stuff to reblog in pictures not in words.
Nevertheless, my thank you goes out to the readers whom are with me.
To the ones whom has been reading every post that came from me all this years :) From the old blog till the new one
Gracie. Merci. Thank you and my gratitude goes out to each and every one of you.
:)

p/s: I will continue to let words tell the truth

No comments: