About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Monday, April 18, 2011

They grow up

Brothers grow up :)
Well everyone grows up. Eventually they will have to. It's apart of human nature. Nobody grows backward like Benjamin Button. That is just. Weird? Any way. It's my brother's birthday today. The first one. He's 16 now. Omg kids, they grow up so fast! :( I love him so much. That last night I look at him, I wish he would just stay small. Watch cartoons and just be so annoying. But I can't. So I wish him Happy Birthday Aizat. Your sister loves you so much! :) Take care. And I know right now you are working hard to get close to your ambition. Stay there, be strong and insya allah, I will pray for it :) 

Maany love from your sister,
Shaffy

No comments: