About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dear Nadira

Bieber's concert post can wait.
But this can't :)

Dear Nadira Aqilah
Today is your day. :)
I am sucky at birthday gifts and wishes. Honestly I do. Because I am a failure at making you go wow at first glance. But my gift to you will always be this friendship. My gift to you will always be my ears to lend and hear. Anything just to see you smile. It may sound cheesy I know but I don't really know how to express it up front. But when you know you know. I'm blessed to have you in my life. Therefore, your birthday means a lot to me. You're a great girl :) Never ever stop being yourself. You are like Haley on the outside but a Bieber in the inside :) hahaha I dunno how it is but yeah.I will wish you many blessed days and years of your life. Have a great day Nadira. You will always be my favourite girl. And I don't even care if this sounds lesbian enough because 

SHE'S HOT AND AWESOME LIKE THAT :D

Happy 20th Birthday Nadira! :D
p/s: the life is just starting ;)

No comments: