About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is the best and will always be




Now tell me. Why would I ask for more when these girls have bring me the best out of it :) 
Fawn, Fatin, Adri and Khaidir, thank you so much for every little and big things for yesterday. I had the best day of my life :) I am more than happy. 
Fatin thank you so much for telling me that it's alright to be me and that it's always cool to be crazy :D 
Fawn, you've been there for me through thick and thin, from your Sharifah Amani looks till you now, from 13 years old till 21 now
you know I love you very much for all the years we celebrated our birthday together :) 
I LOVE YOU BOTH GILA GILA :)
and I love each and every one of my friends for everything. 
I've been blessed with such great friends and family :) alhamdullilah
Allah has blessed me with a life I am more than grateful to live :) 
syukur! alhamdullilah. :)

p/s: My gift will always be them till end :)

No comments: