About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This far

Hi ! people of the world :)

Before I start. Let's remember the people in Japan. The victims and the survivors. Pray for them, remember them, and help them. Dear Japan citizens, please be strong. The world are with you despite what happened we will help in any way we can. #prayforjapan 

How's march so far for you? :)
I had a blessed days. as always alhamdullilah. my march will be filled with so many sweet memories. I barely have the time to blog because of all the things I have to do. For now it's less hectic. I would like to thank all the people that made my sem 2 2010/2011 a very meaningful one :) Yes, my sem is ending soon! 1 week more then off we go to 2 weeks of hols and then short semester! I am thinking of working part time. any heads up do tell me :D So thats pretty much it i will update soon :D

p/s: do remember them in Japan. and always find ways to help em anyway you can.

No comments: