About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

This shall be on my board

Dear Middlesex University,

I fell in love with you the moment I found out that you have my desired postgraduate course
Furthermore, there are two/three of them that I can choose from.
The unlikable part is that you are located in London,
which means, I can go broke the moment I reach there T_T
but I know, Insya Allah, when there's a will, there's a way.
I shall pray for a scholarship and get my arse there, hook or by crook.
You got on my top list university.
and yes your summer programme is supeeeeer sweet.
Let's pray that my parents let me go there IF i got the chance, or I just have to wait till postgrad years :P

Sincerely,
A recent fan/future student dreaming and aiming to continue studies in Middlesex University

Dear Future,
Please don't go too hard on me
I need Middlesex Uni very bad for my future postgrad
Let's make things, not easier, but less difficult. :)

Sincerely,
Me trying to work myself off very hard in undergrad.

P/s: This is my dream

No comments: