About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sweet Serendipity

 


 And I’m doing just fine 
I’m always landing on my feet
 In the nic of time
And by the skin of my teeth
I ain’t gonna stress
Cause the worst ain’t happened yet

Somethings watching over me
Like Sweet Serendipity
Sweet Serendipity

I don’t ask for a lot

No nothing more than I need
Because I love what I got
Don’t need to play the lottery
I just want to be strong
At the end of the road
I don’t want to hold on
I want the strength to let go
 
 -Lee Dwayze (Sweet Serendipity)-
 
 
 
 
Nothing more nothing less.
I am more than happy the way I am :)
Though I am still hoping for one sweet serendipity
I guess he is out there living life just the way I am
and maybe thinking when I'll came.
Have you ever have that thought before? :)
One day fate will call for us both
for now. 

I am doing just fine :) 
Something is watching over me
like sweet serendipity

No comments: