About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

True story

2010 made me realize so many things.
it made me sad, depressed in the first place but then it reminds me that sometimes i need to be happy too.
so it did. it made me feel happy. loved, lucky and awesome ;)
God is great.
He knows that sometimes we need to feel sadness so that we can believed in learning things through hardship.
that sometimes things in life have its downs.
and he also know that we can be strong, when after all the sadness we went through, we can still smile and have great people around us.
I believed in that.
and I turned to feel lucky and blessed. All the way. :)





and of course I couldn't have made all this way. without them

p/s: they come in the most lovable and surprising way :)

No comments: