About Me

My photo
A mind traveller. Pretty much an abstract and eccentric human being. But overall, a human panda who embraces food as a hobby.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

If It Kills Me

Do you really think in 4 months it would just go away?
No I don't think so.
3 years is more than 4 months.
I somehow always try to comfort myself, where you could have said yes.
Maybe its a bit different now I guess.
I was just a lil too early like you said.
and here we are back to the start again.
Can i just skip to the part where I be twice the fool and say I do love you?

Well all I really wanna do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can’t say it after all we’ve been through
And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building
And I will find a way to you if it kills me
If it kills me

It might kill me

p/s: this is killing me -.-

No comments: